Friday 28 June 2013

latest AdClickXpress / Profitclicking news 28 june,2013

Filled under: , ,

latest AdClickXpress / Profitclicking news 28 june,2013

Yesterday I wrote about how the PC Balance-I was able to use the AdClickXpress in AdPackages purchase. was essentially a PC Balance-on-om $ 564, which I could not do anything, I could just use AdPackages purchase. I thought I'll do it, because payment is not possible from the site yesterday morning to ask what changed tonight. In the evening received a newsletter that pays $ 20 for members of AdClickXpress. After all, for me there was no significance to the good news, for the PC Balance can not be extracted.
So I AdPackages 56dB and-56dB I also write for AdPackages credited. I stress, I received a letter and AdPackages activation as well! AdPackagest You never looked into my account, I thought my bags are active and working. Today, when I entered and I see $ 0.20 in today's claim.This is $ 0.20, the $ 10 gift go after what I got after the Migration. I immediately ran to me, that this is a big sh **, well fooled. the AdPackages s instead TRAFFIC ONLY PACKAGES, have written approval is only for advertising use, yield no produce, but advertising is good but pulling the whole. So now we have 34,000 reklámmegjelenésem that is not worth anything, given this opportunity. stripped me well So this is a little bit of money. To csesztessem bit them, I write them in this respect, but not linked to hopes that the money has ever, or will this AdPackages a lot of useless scratch. This feature, which is very inefficient and is not online shop worth anything, it's just that bolondítsák for inexperienced users. I have not talked yet with a man who had acquired were through direct service such that the profit-sharing sites ajnároznak how much a good thing.
So that's the case, not a pleasure ... AdClickExpress not worth much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment